CoCard Merchant Solutions Return Policy
CoCard Merchant Solutions allows returns of POS terminals, unopened software and supplies within 30 days of the ship date. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns need to be processed by first contacting your sales agent.
Items purchased from CoCard Merchant Solutions must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered.
- Any POS terminal, printer, pin pad, check readers/imagers or other like devices must not have been programmed by another provider other then CoCard Merchant Solutions.
- Any software return must be in it’s original unopened packaging. Software returns will not be accepted if software has been opened and/or if software has been registered by anyone other then CoCard Merchant Solutions.
- Supplies returns must be unused and in a condition that the supply was delivered. This includes any paper product, ink, manual imprinter, connection cables and power cords.
All returns to CoCard Merchant Solutions must have the following.
- An RMA number must be requested prior to returning a package. To receive an RMA number, you may call us at 1-888-636-0010. Any package the is delivered without an RMA number will be refused.
- Pack item in the packaging that it came in and include all manuals, cables power charges and any additional item that came with the product.
- Packages must be received within 30 days of the ship date. Please be sure to ship your package within the appropriate timeframe.
- Ship the package to:
CoCard Merchant Solutions
5401 S FM 1626 Suite 170-235
Kyle, TX. 78640
Upon receipt, CoCard Merchant Solutions will inspect your package and determine your refund. Note: gateway setup fees are non refundable. Refunds may take up to 30 days from receipt.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please call 1-866-636-0010.