Personal Information We Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as communicating with you, customizing the shopping experience for you, responding to your requests, and improving our site.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and relevant, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from our company if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide special features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to shop at our web site, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do We Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Suppliers: We will send your shipping information our suppliers for the purposes of delivering the product to you. Information pertaining to your credit card, email address and billing address will not leave our premises and they will not be used for marketing purposes by any other company.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not used for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that this company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of CoCard Merchant Solutions; when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or protect the rights, property, or safety of CoCard Merchant Solutions, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. For purposes of obtaining approvals or declines we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit our web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it..
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; provide information in Your Account communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; participate in Discussion Boards; provide and rate Reviews; and employ other Personal Notification Services "Special Deals," and "Special Alerts". As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; credit card information; information regarding shipping such as people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in settings; e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and phone number used to call our 800 number.